- Be at least 18 years- Have the Baccalauréat or the equivalent in your home country
Documents required if you are already in France
If you are not in France, emailing from- A photocopy of your passport- A photocopy of your last diploma- The registration form duly completed- Pay a deposit of 50% of tuition or the total cost of your stay + the amount of the fee of € 100On arrival in France, you will give:- A photo ID- 2 stamps at the current rate (0.60 €)
- An ID picture
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of your last diploma
- 2 stamps at the current rate (0.60 €)
The amount of fee (100 €) will be retained following any amendment after final confirmation.
Upon receipt of this form we will send you a confirmation and invoice by email. The documents required to obtain a possible visa will be sent upon receipt of deposit.
Your registration will be completed only once the full cost of training will be paid.
With the confirmation of your registration, we send you the invoice of the total amount of your stay less your deposit.
- The courses of less than 6 months must be paid in full from the first payment made at the latest after a trial class.
- The course of six months may be paid in two installments. The second payment must be made no later than one month after the date of the first course (for example, on October 12 a year for a course started on 12 September of that year).
- The course of more than 6 months may be paid in two installments. The second payment must be made no later than three months after the date of the first course (eg, December 12 a year for a course started on 12 September of that year).
- The payment of the invoice or balance must be made by bank transfer or directly to the school in cash or by check.
- All bank charges are borne by the debitor.
If you are already in France
- The school accepts bank checks and cash.
If you are not in France
- By bank transfer to Fle à Paris, clearly indicating your name and invoice number.
If canceled or course changes, please advise by writing or by calling the administration of Fle à Paris (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01.43.07.27.10).
- In case of early departure, any course started is due in full except in cases of force majeure (a case of force majeure says is an exceptional event unforeseeable, unavoidable and outside which there is no deal).
- If for any reason the program could not take place, we would be liable only full refund of monies paid, without the participant being entitled to any compensation.
Fle in Paris does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by students of any nature. Students are encouraged to take out adequate personal insurance (liability, health insurance and repatriation). Click here to know private insurances.
For students enrolled for 1 year, enrollment in the student social security is done with school (203 € for 2011/2012). It is recommended that its registration before December of this year. Otherwise, the delay in obtaining the certificate is much longer.